- I'd have the nicest flowers on the block.
- I'd exercise enough to offset all the time I spend sitting in front of computer screens.
- We'd eat real food at our house, instead of whatever's easy.
- I'd stop yelling, "Don't answer that!" whenever the phone rings.
- I'd have an actual balance in my savings account, instead of a pile of receipts from writing workshops.
- The bathrooms would be a lot cleaner.
- I'd walk my dogs for a half-hour morning and evening, like their vet recommends.
- I'd shave the full length of my legs, instead of just whatever shows.
- I'd use my lunch hours at work to take classes.
- I'd spend more time with real people, instead of ones I've created.
- This post would have gone up Friday morning, instead of Monday night.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Fiction Friday: If I Didn't Write
If I didn't write: