Catherine at HiHo Ohio tagged me with this meme.
8 Things I look forward to
1. Time with my sweetie
4. Dinner with girlfriends
5. Universal healthcare in the USA
6. Spending time with my grandkids
7. Springtime and getting to plant and nurture
8. Autumn and not having to water any more
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Fed breakfast to Old Dog’s youngest daughter and her 2 kids
2. Went to a Columbus Clippers game with my daughter and her partner and their 2 kids
3. Walked from my daughter’s house in the German Village to the new Clippers’ stadium on the other side of downtown – a walk she claims is 2 miles, but felt like the Bataan Death March. (Note to self: Never go for a stroll with a woman who is training for the Boston Marathon.)
4. Dropped off a card to Old Dog’s middle daughter & saw her 3 kids
5. Came home and absolutely crashed, taking my weary old body to bed at 8:30.
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Get about 50 more doctors to volunteer to work at the clinic so we could see all the people who show up every week.
2. Afford to complete the deferred maintenance on the house
3. Get a novel published
4. Read every blog I’d like to without having to give up sleeping.
5. Spend more time with the grandkids because, having watched one child grow up so fast it took my breath away, I KNOW how fast it’s going to go.
6. Travel more
7. Hire a cleaning lady.
8. Read more.
8 Shows I watch
1. The Daily Show
2. The Colbert Report
5. Krod Mandoon
7. That’s it. If I spent any more time on TV, I’d have NO time to read blogs
8 Fruits I love
4. Clementine Oranges
8 Places I would like to travel to
1. New Zealand
4. Prince Edward Island
5. British Columbia
8 Places I have lived
1. Dayton, Ohio
2. West St. Paul, Minnesota
3. Yellow Springs, OH
4. Fairfield, OH
5. Eagan, MN
6. Cottage Grove, MN
7. Huber Heights, OH
8. Riverside, OH
8 People I challenge to try this
1. Anyone who’d like to give it a shot….