Rasin-ets

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recommendations for BlogHer Attendees

To the ladies (and, I presume, some gentlemen) heading off to BlogHer this weekend, I offer some suggestions for fun and instructive weekend:

1) Go see Anna, Wendi, Jessica, Kelsey, Deb and Jenny at Room of Your Own: Dying is Easy, ROTFLMAO Comedy is Hard: It's two, two, two comedy panels in one!

2) Be sure to come back and share what you learn with those of us who can't attend this year.

3) Don't drink as much as these women did:

17 comments:

Dedene said...

Will you be going? Stay out of the bar!

Marinka said...

Excellent!

Vodka Mom said...

oh sweet jesus/

that better not be me.

Comedy Goddess said...

Those are some freaky Budweiser cans!

♥ Braja said...

Wait....is that Marinka on the left?

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

I would be seeing them if I was going...

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

And I think that could be Vodka in the photo....

darsden said...

uhmmm that picture kinda scares me for some reason esp the middle one

Chef E said...

Yikes...it will not be that fun, cause I am not attending...

K said...

Wow, at first I thought they were just wearing really ugly shirts.

Fer*Cambe said...

That picture is awweesssoommmee!

Jan said...

That is scarey!

Dave King said...

Wish I was going!

ladyfi said...

I think that those shirts should be obligatory uniform for everyone attending BlogHer! ;-)

Frogs in my formula said...

I'm not going. And now I'm Bloghurt...ing on the inside.

Booh hoo!

Blicky Kitty said...

It sounds like such a fun time and I wish I could attend these things.

You just might have given me a few nightmares with that picture though...

the mama bird diaries said...

Thank you for the shout-out!

I hope I had as much fun as those ladies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails